I. Write a class definition for a Rectangle class that contains:
· Two int fields, length and width.
· Mutator and accessor methods for the length and width fields.
· A Boolean method named isSquare that returns true if the rectangle’s length and width are the same and false otherwise.
II. Write a class definition for a RectangleDriver class that contains a main method that acts as a driver for the Rectangle class of the previous problem. The main method should do this:
· Construct a Rectangle object named rect.
· Use the mutator methods to prompt the user for values to rect’s length and width fields.
· Use the Boolean method to determine if rect is a square.
o If rect is a square, print “Square: ” and then the square’s dimensions. For example:
o If rect is not a square, print “Rectangle: ” and then the rectangle’s dimensions. For example:
· In printing the above messages, use the accessor methods to retrieve the rectangle’s dimensions.
III. Add a print method to the rectangle class, which prints a rectangle of asterisks corresponding to the dimensions of the rectangle; if the width is greater than 40 or the height is greater than 24 instead of printing the rectangle with asterisks, display the message “too big to print”.